There's a lot of great reasons to attend this year's Young Brokers Conference, here's our Top 10.
- The Conference was designed to give you an edge in today’s market. Taking time away from the office can be difficult, but you’ll return armed with new ideas, approaches and connections that’ll make a tangible difference for your brokerage and your career in this challenging period.
- The chance to crush it like you’re on Dragon’s Den. In our Pitch to Win competition your small team will vie for the business of a real client by delivering your slickest pitch. The winners will split $5,000 in cash prizes, provided by Trillium Mutual.
- Ask executives from top insurers your burning questions. Our Executive Panels — Surviving the Hard Market as a Young Broker and Driving Innovation in a Traditional Industry — will include Q&A periods, allowing you to gain valuable insights from the insurer side.
- Keynote speaker Fotini Iconomopoulos will help you become a master negotiator. She’s an expert on persuasion, negotiation and communication and she’ll teach you the tools of her trade so you can sharpen yours.
- Get a ton of Education Hours at once. The Conference was structured to fulfill most of your RIBO education requirements for the year, (minus the one Ethics Hour, which members can pick up from our free E-Learning course).
- It’s pretty fun. Just watch the promo video we put together.
- Meet peers and expand your network. The Opening Night Party, sponsored by Travelers Canada, will give you a chance to meet with other young brokers from across the province and share your experiences.
- Learn to craft your own personal brand. Keynote speaker Warren Weeks will teach you how to convey what makes you stand out from the competition in a professional and memorable way.
- Make industry connections. At our Tradeshow you’ll meet representatives of over 30 insurance companies and vendors. And who knows — maybe you’ll even make a new friend.
- Take it from last year’s attendees. They got a lot out of it and so will you.
Register today to experience all that and more. Early Bird Pricing has been extended until Friday, May 17th.