Mentorship is a great way to introduce new talent to the broker channel. You can make a tremendous difference for students who are exploring the idea of working for a brokerage or need guidance on how to begin their career.
STEPS TO BECOMING A MENTOR:
1. Sign up by completing this online application form. Begin
2. You will be notified when a match occurs
3. Upon receiving a match, review your broker mentor toolkit.
4. Introductions to your mentee will take place via email by an IBAO staff member.
5. Structure your mentor/mentee meet-ups on your own terms. IBAO does not enforce a specific meet-up structure.
6. To close out the mentoring term, the broker mentor will receive a short online evaluation.
"The IBAO Mentorship program put me in a position where I was able to coach and offer advice to a young and eager future insurance broker! The program helped refresh my excitement as a broker and it felt awesome to be offering meaningful advice to a person who genuinely cares about the future of their career."
Ben Stiller, National Truck League Insurance Brokers