Base Fee 1
1 - 13 Licensed Brokers
$440 per licensed broker
Base Fee 2
14 - 20 Licensed Brokers
$5,925 Flat Fee
Base Fee 3
21 - 29 Licensed Brokers
$6,180 Flat Fee
Base Fee 4
30+ Licensed Brokers
Call for pricing details
Start-Up Brokerage Member Category
If you are a brokerage that has been licensed with RIBO for less than two years**, the following membership option is available:
- Two-year membership contract
- Pay 50% of Membership Dues Year 1 based on current size (i.e. 50% discount Year 1)
- 100% of Membership Fees Year 2 (i.e. becomes an active IBAO Member)
**Proof from RIBO that you’ve been active for less than two years is required.
Retired Member Category
If you are a former broker that meets the below criteria, a Retired Member option is now available to you. With it, you can attend IBAO events at Member pricing and it’ll give you access to Member communications. You’re eligible if you:
- Do not currently hold a RIBO License
- Are not employed by a brokerage
- Were an IBAO Member for 5 of the most recent 10 years
Cost: $150 per year, per person. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this opportunity.
A condition of IBAO membership is that your brokerage continues as a member in good standing of their local, active Affiliated Association. Our 42 Affiliates push local initiatives and advocacy issues to celebrate the industry and bring the broker channel to the forefront at the local level.
Pricing to join an affiliate is dependent on location. Contact your local affiliate for more information.