Delivered virtually through Humber College. Semester-based, a maximum of 3 months in duration. Following the successful pilot program, the full program launches in September. Program Content:
- A RIBO Level 1 License. However, students may be exempted from this portion of the program if they already have a RIBO license.
- An emphasis on Commercials Lines technical skills
- Applied Systems Technology training on the Applied suite of products
- Professional selling, account management and client prospecting training, all with respect to commercial lines
- Professional writing training
- A built-in Mentorship Program with established students paired with commercial lines brokers across Ontario.
Price: $3,200 + Textbooks + RIBO Exam Fee + HST. This program is OSAP eligible.