Delivered virtually through Humber College. Semester-based, a maximum of 3 months in duration. Pilot program in January, 2023 and the anticipated full program launch will follow in September. Program Content:
- A RIBO Level 1 License. However, students may be exempted from this portion of the program if they already have a RIBO license.
- An emphasis on Commercials Lines technical skills
- Applied Systems Technology training on the Applied suite of products
- Professional selling, account management and client prospecting training, all with respect to commercial lines
- Professional writing training
- A built-in Mentorship Program with established students paired with commercial lines brokers across Ontario.