The initiative has produced a number of foundational documents to assist the industry in moving digital communications forward in a consistent, thoughtful, strategic manner, establishing a baseline for digital servicing in the Canadian insurance marketplace.
- Consumer Digital Charter—an outline of what’s needed by consumers as the industry moves to paperless insurance delivery and service
- Vendor Digital Charter—providing clear guidance to vendors on paperless servicing needs
- Modernizing Electronic Document Download—a guide to eDoc exchange and process automation for maximum efficiency and optimization
- Going Paperless: Best Practices—a guide to providing effective and efficient paperless servicing for customers
- Report for Consumer Preferences for Paperless Delivery—the findings of the national consumer survey
- Going Paperless: Final Report—a summary of the work completed by the Going Paperless Working Group
On October 12, 2022, we held a Virtual Town Hall marking the completion of the Going Paperless Project and sharing the results. You can view a recording of the Town Hall here.