RIBO Level 2 Unrestricted Management Exam Prep Course
This course focuses on two key objectives;
- Uncover your unique approach to managing people so you can effectively manage and supervise others.
- Have the foundations of brokerage management RIBO requires to pass the Level 2 exam.
Course Eligibility: Brokers in good standing with RIBO and with a minimum of 2 years work experience who want to move into upper management and/or brokerage ownership.
Requirements to attain your Level 2 License
- Be a RIBO Level 1 licensed broker practicing for two or more years.
- Pass the Unrestricted Management exam. BOOK HERE
- Pass the Unrestricted Technical exam.
This course has been split into three parts to accommodate the individual learner with both group and individual lessons over two weeks.
Click on Register to Learn more
Textbooks & Material: Materials are currently included with the cost of the course registration.
Exam: Exam registration is NOT included with the cost of course registration.
Note: There is no course to prepare brokers to write the Unrestricted Technical exam. For best results, practical and real work experience is required. This exam can be waived for brokers with a CAIB or CIP designation.
Health & Safety Precautions: IBAO is committed to upholding government policies and procedures around health and safety of its learners, instructors and staff. As policies change, IBAO will change with them. Contact IBAO for any further information.