The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) is proud to release the names of the finalists for their Awards of Excellence, an annual celebration of high achievement within the broker channel.
“It’s great to be able to give out a full slate of awards after running a modified program last year,” said Norah Black, VP, Marketing & Communications. “We have so many incredible members—this gives us the opportunity to lift up some of the best and brightest.”
“With what a challenging couple of years we’ve seen, it’s never been more important to take a moment to recognize some of the exceptional talent in the broker channel,” said IBAO CEO Colin Simpson.
BROKERAGE OF THE YEAR—OVER $7.5M GROSS WRITTEN PREMIUM
- Mark Orlecki, Petley Hare
- Sam Jazayeri, PrimeService Insurance
- Samantha Roelofsen, PIB Insurance Brokers
INNOVATION OF THE YEAR
- Anton Antonov & Michael Lewis, Marsh Canada
- Brent Fletcher, Preferred Insurance Group
- Brent Stefan, McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers
- Irene Gomes, Zensurance
- Marlene Morrison Nicholls, Stewart Morrison Insurance
- Melissa Forward, BrokerLink Insurance
- Trevor McIntosh, Zensurance
Awards of Excellence winners will be announced at IBAO’s Virtual Convention on October 20th—register here.