The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) is bringing its Annual Convention to the Sheraton Centre in Toronto, and to brokerages across Ontario with a live webcast of its CEO Panel—one of its flagship events.
The Q&A-style panel will be moderated by host and producer of The Insurance Podcast, Pete Tessier. The former broker and Past President of the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba will leverage industry knowledge to press CEOs on relevant topics, with in-person and online participants submitting questions of their own.
This year’s panel features:
- Rowan Saunders | President & CEO, Economical Insurance
- Louis Gagnon | President, Intact Insurance
- Bob Tisdale | President & COO, Pembridge Insurance
- Martin Thompson | President & CEO, RSA Canada
- Heather Masterson | President & CEO, Travelers Canada
- Carol Jardine | President, Canadian P&C Operations, Wawanesa
The event takes place October 24th from 2:00-4:30PM and is RIBO accredited for 2.5 Management Hours. It will begin with an address by Incoming IBAO President Joseph Carnevale, where he’ll share his vision for the association and the broker channel for IBAO’s 100th Convention next year.
The webcast is $130 for the first registrant (IBAO Members) and $55 per additional viewer. Non-Member registration is $260. Brokers can learn more about the panel and other Convention sessions at ibao.org/convention.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED