Business interruption insurance is often perceived as a highly technical field, both difficult to sell and to service. As a result, it is a commodity that, although important to all risk portfolios, is undersold. This seminar aims to put aside the accounting and the numbers so that the insurance people in all disciplines can get a better handle on the how tos of business interruption.
• Four KEY Concepts that you must know to properly write Business Income Coverage
• Major Business Income Policy Provisions
• An overview on how to calculate Coinsurance, Period of Restoration and Coverage Amounts
• Non-Coinsurance Options and when you should consider them
• How to determine Extra Expense needs and options for providing coverage
Recommended for: All agents and brokers