- Want to know the current status of COVID-19 in Ontario? Find it at Ontario.ca.
- Want to see how Canada is doing compared to the rest of the world? Visit Our World in Data.
- Want to know when you’ve potentially been exposed to the virus? Download the Covid Alert app.
- Have questions about occupational health and safety? Find answers at Canada.ca.
- Looking for resources for small and medium-sized businesses? The government has some here.
- Know a business that could use rent assistance? The government is accepting applications here.
- Know individuals in need of assistance? There are many government programs that can help.
- How is the government helping students and recent grads? Check out their student support package.
- How is the government helping not-for-profits and charities? Here’s info on their support fund.
- Is your business looking to expand its online presence? Assistance is available.
- Do you have questions about schools reopening? See the government plan here.
Returning to the Office
The Ontario Government announced a three-phased approach to reopening the economy, which means different phases of returning to the office and/or reopening your brokerage to the public. They created an online resource to help businesses procure the necessary PPE they’ll need to reopen safely. Here are a few other resources for IBAO Members:
- Customizable Returning to Work Guidelines that employers can update and share with their staff
- An e-Learning course on Returning to the Office Post Covid
- Discounted cleaning services for your brokerage offices
IBAO Education Updates
Keeping learning opportunities available for members and aspiring brokers through social distancing mandates and measures is top priority.
- We’ve revamped our classroom to allow for social distancing in-class as well as live-streaming so that people can join virtually at the same time.
- RIBO is now accepting exam applications for online exams. An online exam fee of $250 (payable to RIBO) will apply. Time slots are limited. To book this option, submit an application to RIBO directly using their online form, or contact them by email.
- Online courses are running as usual.