IBAO Members can access COVID-19 resources and communications in the COVID-19 folder of our Member Resource Library.
- Want to know the current status of COVID-19 in Ontario? Find it at Ontario.ca.
- Want to know when you’ve potentially been exposed to the virus? Download the Covid Alert app.
- Have questions about occupational health and safety? Find answers at Canada.ca.
- Looking for resources for small and medium-sized businesses? The government has some here.
- Know individuals in need of assistance? There are many government programs that can help.
- Do you know a business looking to expand its online presence? Assistance is available.
- Do you have questions about schools being open? See the government plan here.
The Ontario Government created an online resource to help businesses procure the necessary PPE they’ll need to operate safely. Here are a few other resources for IBAO Members:
- Discounted cleaning services for your brokerage offices
- Customizable Returning to Work Guidelines that employers can update and share with their staff
- An e-Learning course on Returning to the Office Post Covid
IBAO Education Updates
Keeping learning opportunities available for members and aspiring brokers through social distancing mandates and measures is a top priority.
- We’ve revamped our classroom to allow for live-streaming so that people can join virtually. We’re currently not offering in-person classes.
- We’re hosting in-person exams as restrictions allow.
- Online courses are running as usual.