BROKERAGE OF THE YEAR—UNDER 7.5 MILLION GROSS WRITTEN PREMIUM
BROKERAGE OF THE YEAR—OVER 7.5 MILLION GROSS WRITTEN PREMIUM
INNOVATION OF THE YEAR
Winning an IBAO Award of Excellence is advantageous to both your professional and personal brand. Recognition enhances your business profile and creates opportunities for marketing and promotion, business development and attracting talent to your brokerage. Every winner receives:
- A Fancy Award to Display
- A Feature in The Ontario Broker Magazine
- A Charitable Donation on their Behalf
- Press, Promotion + Accolades
If you won in 2019, you’re ineligible to apply this year. 2020 Community Leader winners can apply to other award categories but are ineligible to apply for this year’s Community Leader award. But we encourage past winners to nominate any deserving peers. Think of those superstars who will never nominate themselves—they deserve recognition too!
- Use your entry to tell a story—it’s not about length, it’s about narrative
- Winning submissions feature photos, examples, links, social posts, industry press, blogs, etc.
- Video submissions are encouraged
- The more creative, the better
Submissions are evaluated by an independent panel of judges including business leaders from inside and outside the industry. Best in class performance is evaluated using pre-determined criteria. IBAO staff, board and volunteers are not part of the judging panel.
- Submit entries using the nomination form below or email your submission to Tahnee at email@example.com
- Apply by September 15th
- Winners will be announced at IBAO’s Virtual Convention October 20–21